Do you want to get paid for referrals with no qualification process, no hoops to jump through, and no day-to-day work?
The FreightWise Referral Program is open to anyone. All it takes is a large professional network and a fast introductory meeting for you to earn commissions on referrals to FreightWise.
Why become a referral partner?
- Commission! If your referral becomes a new client, you get paid.
- It’s easy. Just set up an introductory meeting and we’ll take it from there.
- No vetting process for eligibility.
Current Referral Partners:
Submit your leads on our referral submission form.
Become a strategic part of your client’s supply chain, while supplementing your current offerings and adding a new revenue stream. This program is open to freight brokerages, independent contractors, fulfillment companies, freight pay and audit firms, and logistics contractors. If you don’t fit into one of these categories, please reach out anyway — we’re always open to new opportunities.
As a FreightWise Certified Partner, you’ll have access to:
- The full suite of FreightWise services
- Generous revenue and income potential
- A slate of value-added services to offer clients
- Better client retention and a larger prospect pool
- Our deep bench of expertise
Attention ERP, TMS, WMS, and other supply chain technology partners: Create new revenue and powerfully boost your clients’ supply chain management capabilities by adding the value of FreightWise’s Cost Management program and TMS to your service offerings.
Earn revenue and gain a competitive advantage by:
- Providing a superior ROI and decreasing TCO and ongoing costs for clients
- Reducing sticker shock by introducing our cost savings program
- Creating a more comprehensive package to stand out in the marketplace
- Scaling your tech team by using FreightWise as an extension of your staff
- Helping clients improve their own businesses with a TMS that:
- automates tariff management and low-value tasks;
- integrates with most ERP and order management systems;
- provides a single system for label and BOL printing, GL coding, freight pay, audit, and claims management;
- and offers granular visibility and supply chain reporting.